(Updated May 2018)
Thank you for your interest in Indelle! The Indelle website, currently located at http://www.indelle.com (including any sub-domains, subpages, directories, social accounts or mobile versions of the website) are made available to you by Indelle (referred to as "Indelle" "us," "we," or "our"). As user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below.
- Account Registration
When you visit the Site, you have the option of registering with Indelle. By registering with Indelle you may receive certain benefits, such as an expedited check-out process, loyalty programme and access to your online order history. Registration is not required to access or use the Site, but you understand and acknowledge that certain features of the Site or benefits offered by Indelle may only be available to registered users. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Purchasing Products from the SiteAll purchases of products and services from the Site are subject to the Indelle Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale is where you will find information on our policies and procedures relevant to your online purchase, including but not limited to shipping, vat, returns and exchanges and other similar or related policies.
- Ownership and ContentThe content and/or all materials made available as part of use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- Links to Our Site
You are allowed to establish a hypertext link ("link") to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your Site by us. Without our prior express written permission, you may not frame, or in-line link, any of the Content or components of the Site, or incorporate into another Site or other service any of our intellectual property. Please contact us if you would like to request permission to frame any Content appearing on the Site or in-line link to the Site.
- Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may provide links, advertisements, or widgets that permit you to access or interact with other websites (including social media sites) maintained by third parties. When you engage a third party's website or service which is linked to the Site, you are interacting with the third party and not with us. Such linked websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained within a linked website, or any changes or updates to such third-party websites. Posting of a link, advertisement, or widget pertaining to another website does not constitute endorsement of that website (or any of the products, services or other materials offered through that website) by us or our licensors, regardless of whether or not the link is associated with a third-party advertisement carried by the website. Accordingly, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites nor any data or information you may share with such other websites, and make no warranties, express or implied, as to any third-party websites or the products or services they provide. We therefore encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our Site, and to read the privacy policies and associated terms and conditions for each and every website that you visit.
You are solely responsible for any information that you submit to us. By using the Site, you agree not to submit or transmit any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy the Site or that infringes on the rights (including any intellectual property rights) of others. We reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to monitor, delete, move, or edit any submissions that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We will comply with all requirements of the law regarding disclosure to third parties of any submissions you make to us, including to law enforcement agencies and parties making civil legal requests. We will also comply with any other requirements of the law regarding disclosure of other aspects of your use of the Site. By submitting or posting content on the Site, you grant Indelle and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content on the Site and on third-party sites.
- Changes to the Site and Termination
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, or suspend (temporarily or permanently) any aspect of our Site, at any time, without notice or liability to you. Additionally, we reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of and/or access to the Site, at any time, and for any reason, without notice or liability to you.
- Errors, Inaccuracies, AvailabilityWe attempt to display the product images shown on the Site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see matches the actual product colour, as the display of the colour depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using. Prices and availability of products displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice and may vary from the prices and availability of products within our online marketplace stores. Indelle seeks to describe and display its products accurately on the Site. However, you understand and acknowledge that despite these efforts, our Site may contain errors, may be missing information, or may not be current. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without notice or liability to you.
- PromotionsContests or any promotions (collectively, "Promotions") made available through the Site may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms. If you participate in any Promotions, please review the applicable rules.
- DisclaimersWE PROVIDE THE USE OF THE SITE "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". YOU AGREE THAT ANY USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY AND ALL OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN) BY YOU IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO (AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS, THAT ANY CONTENT YOU UPLOAD TO THE SITE WILL BE SECURE OR NOT OTHERWISE LOST OR DAMAGED, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION, AND AS A CONSEQUENCE SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify and hold harmless Indelle, its owners, suppliers, and partners, against any liabilities, losses, investigations, inquiries, claims, suits, damages, costs, and expenses (including all associated costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys' fees) due to or arising out of your actual or alleged breach of the Terms or unauthorized access to or use of the Site.
- Governing Law and Dispute ResolutionThese Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland, without regard to its principles regarding conflicts of law or your state or country of residence. You and Indelle agree that all claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Site will be brought solely before an arbitrator in South Lanarkshire County, Scotland and hereby irrevocably submit to, and waive any objection to arbitration.
- Copyright ComplaintsWe respect the intellectual property rights of others and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law and are properly provided to us. Pursuant to the Copyright and Related Rights Regulations 2003, for notice of alleged copyright infringement in connection with the Site please contact our head office:
10 Abbotsford Lane
- MiscellaneousThese Terms, including policies and information linked from or incorporated herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Indelle with respect to the Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, and proposals with respect to the Site. You may not assign, transfer, or otherwise dispose of your rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time. Our failure to enforce any of the provisions of the Terms or to exercise any rights or remedies under the Terms will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of our right to assert or rely upon any such provision, right or remedy in that or any other instance. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of you and Indelle, and that the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Contact Us
We welcome any feedback, suggestions for improvements to the Site, as well as any questions, issues, concerns or other inquiries related to the Site. Please feel free to contact us or email at [email protected]. Alternatively, you may reach us at our mailing address as follows:Indelle
10 Abbotsford Lane